jueves, julio 26, 2007

Sound the Bugle // foto by me: Mompiche in a hand


SOUND THE BUGLE
Bryan Adams

play it just for me
As the seasons change
remember how I used to be

Now I can't go on
I can't even start
I've got nothing left
just an empty heart

I'm a soldier
wounded so I must give up the fight
There's nothing more for me
lead me away...
Or leave me lying here

Sound the bugle now
tell them I don't care
There's not a road I know
that leads to anywhere

Without a light fear that I will
stumble in the dark
Lay right down
decide not to go on
Then from on hight
somewhere in the distance
There's a voice that calls
remember who you are

If you lose yourself
your courage soon will follow
So be strong tonight
remember who you are

Ya you're a soldier now
fighting in a battle
To be free once more
Yeah that's worth fighting for

No hay comentarios: